Register for a Scope Account
- Visit http://app.scope.la
- Enter you name, organization, email, and password. Don’t Worry, Scope will not email you with unwanted spam.
- Click “Enter” to create your account.
- Once you’ve created your account, you can created lenses. See how to create lenses in the next section.
Create Lenses on Your Dashboard
- Once you are logged in, click the “Add Lens” button.
- Enter a descriptive name for your lens.
- Click “Confirm” to create your lens.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 to create as many unique lenses as you need.
Add Social Media Content to your Lens
- Choose a social media site from the list of options.
- Enter the @handle, #hashtag, or account information.
- Enter your username and password if prompted. For some of the social media sites, you may also be asked to provide your login information again.
- Click “Save” to add the content to your lens.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 to add as much social media content as you’d like.
Customize your Lens
- Customize your font, background color, font color, and title color using the “Personalize” menu.
- Note: Enter a hexadecimal code to change colors (E.g., “#EEEEE”)
- Choose which posts you wish to display by selecting a management setting from the “Moderate” menu.
- Optional: Manually delete posts by clicking the small “X” in the lower-left corner of a post. You may want to do this if there are repeat posts in your lens.
- Optional: Make your posts shoppable with our annotation feature. Learn how here.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 as needed.
Embed your Lens onto Your Website
- Visit our Resources landing page for specific instructions on integrating your lens in a variety website builders including WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Magento, and Shopify.
- View your Lens on your Website and adjust it if you are not satisfied with its appearance.
- Optional: Change the height of the lens by changing the default HTML code. For example, change the default pixel height from 600px to a larger or smaller number depending on how you want the lens to appear on your website.