Before embedding your Scope lens into your website, you have to copy a bit of code from your Scope account. Don’t worry though, we’ve made the process harmless.
- Log into your Scope account at http://app.scope.la
- Select the lens you want to embed.
- Click the “Embed” button.
- Copy the code displayed.
Integrating Scope on Weebly
- Log into your Weebly website.
- Click and drag the “Embed Code” element onto your page.
- Click on the “Edit Custom HTML” button.
- Paste the iFrame code you previously copied from your Scope account into the the text area.
- Click anywhere on the page to insert your lens.
- Adjust the size and layout of your Scope lens by resizing the element in Weebly.
- Make your posts shoppable by annotating your posts. See our annotation resource here.