Before embedding your Scope lens into your website, you have to copy a bit of code from your Scope account. Don’t worry though, we’ve made the process harmless.
- Log into your Scope account at http://app.scope.la
- Select the lens you want to embed.
- Click the “Embed” button.
- Copy the code displayed.
Integrating Scope on Wix
- Log into your Wix website.
- Click the “Add” option in the upper-left corner.
- Click on “More” at the bottom of the “Add” menu.
- Click the “HTML Code” option to insert raw HTML into your Wix site. A gray text box appears on the screen.
- Click the “Enter Code” option.
- Paste in the iFrame code that you previously copied from your Scope lens.
- Click “Update” and the lens appears on your website.
- Reposition and resize the lens to your preference.
- Make your posts shoppable by annotating your posts. See our annotation resource here.