Before embedding your Scope lens into your website, you have to copy a bit of code from your Scope account. Don’t worry though, we’ve made the process harmless.
- Log into your Scope account at http://app.scope.la
- Select the lens you want to embed.
- Click the “Embed” button.
- Copy the code displayed.
Integrating Scope on Magento
- Log into your Magento account and open the page you want to insert your Scope lens.
- Click the “Content” menu item from the left menu bar.
- Find the area of your HTML page where you want to insert your Scope lens.
- Paste the iFrame code you previously copied from your Scope account into the HTML editor.
- Click “Save Page” to insert the lens.
- Make your posts shoppable by annotating your posts. See our annotation resource here.