Before embedding your Scope lens into your website, you have to copy a bit of code from your Scope account. Don’t worry though, we’ve made the process harmless.
- Log into your Scope account at http://app.scope.la
- Select the lens you want to embed.
- Click the “Embed” button.
- Copy the code displayed.
Integrating Scope on Squarespace
- Log into your Squarespace account.
- Open the editor of the page you want to insert your Scope lens.
- Click an “Insert Point” where you want to embed the lens on your page.
- Locate and click the “Code” option from the menu items.
- Paste the iFrame code you previously copied into the “Edit Code” text box.
- Click “Save” to embed the lens into your Squarespace page.
- Make your posts shoppable by annotating your posts. See our annotation resource here.